Checking Connection Status of LSClient

Hi,

To receive live prices from our broker I am using a C# interface to connect to the Lightstreamer server. Unfortunately, there are from time to time connection errors (such as "Session not found", "No data from server", "existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host").
    Although I catch these errors and try reconnects, I would like to request the current connection status of LSClient from time to time to 100% ensure my connection is fine. Is there any way to do that?

For the JavaScript-API there seems to be the method "getStatus" (http://www.lightstreamer.com/docs/cl...html#getStatus). Is there anything similar for the .NET-API?

Thank you very much in advance

Administrator
    Hi Dario,

I confirm that in the current .Net library there is no the equivalent of the getStatus() method.

However, by implementing all the methods of the IConnectionListener interface your app should be fully informed on all the transitions that the session with the Lightstreamer server undergoes.
    Please also refer to the very simple implementation we provide in our demo (StocklistConnectionListener.cs).

Anyway I can anticipate you that we are working to provide a common interface for all development environments, the Lightstreamer Unified Client API model, which was first introduced with the JavaScript client API.

Regards,
    Giuseppe