Hybrid View

Alessandro;

That's exactly the demo I'm trying to run.

Administrator
    Hi Mario,

It seems you are using an Adapters configuration of the old Lightstreamer server 5.x but no longer supported in the new version 6.
    Please, try with an adapters.xml like this:

Indeed, the issue was that the old configuration implies the use of a common class loader shared with the server, which is not supported anymore for Proxy Adapters.

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Administrator
    Please note that in my previous post, inside the xml snippet, remained some fake spaces, which I was not able to remove.

Giuseppe;

One last off-topic question. The plan is to use Lightstreamer on a site that won't have more than 80 simultaneous accesses at a given time. And it will stay at that.

Will the moderato edition be suited for this?

Administrator
    Hi Mario,

You should consider that the Moderato Edition does not allow clustering. So, since you do not need more that one server, the Moderato edition handles the load exactly as "Allegro/Presto/Vivace" editions could do.
    But you have to consider if your application needs additional features that are not included in the Moderato, such as an higher Items update frequency, additional client libraries other than JavaScript, direct email support, etc ... .
    For a complete list of features available in the various editions please refer here.

Regards,
    Giuseppe