dears,

i try to send authentication via connection info and receive the user and password on the adapter then authenticate the user.
when i want the client to receive the authentication result from the adapter, i made a subscribe from the client to an item representing the user authentication result. that item is the username or whatever a key for the user. and the adapter when authenticates the user, it updates the result to the lightstreamer.

that is the same what i do when using the sendmessage method to send the user and password from client to the adapter.

but the difference is that when using the send message, the client already subscribe the item of auth result befor the adapter update the item to LS and so the onupdate gets the result at once. but when using connection info authentication, the subscribe is made at the client after connection done and so after the adapter updates the auth result that made me repeat the connection to get auth result at the onupdate.

now what's your opinion of the way i follow to get the authentication result from the LS adapter and the difference between the both methods done and what is the better one?