Quote Originally Posted by DarioCrivelli
Tony,
If you follow this process, do you still encounter any problem?
Dario
OK, I've changed the very naive "proof of concept" test apps I was using to be better behaved and I get much better results now. SO: I start my Lightstreamer server with two Adapter Proxies configured and I see it listening on the port for the first of them. Now I start the app which is the Remote Server for this adapter and I see the data and metadata send/receive/notify processes start up AND I see from netstat that there is now a listening socket for the second adapter. Start the Remote Server app for this one and its data and metadata send/receive/notify processes start up too. Also the HTTP server process now starts listening on port 8080. I can now start up apps which connect as clients which subscribe to theses two adapters and this also works.

Only problem I now have is that if I close down one of my Remote Server apps then the associated Adapter Proxy also fails, due to stream i/o error. I was expecting this. However, the failure in this adapter also causes the whole Lightstreamer server to stop. From what I had read I was expecting the Lightstreamer to continue running because it still has an Adapter Proxy correctly connected to a Remote Server which is active.