Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by DarioCrivedlli View Post
    You can forcibly close a session on the server side in several ways, but, obviously, this is not your case.
    Apart from that, the message is supposed not to occur, but it is possible, in principle, that the client issues this message upon unexpected events that cause the session to close.
    We have observed that, a few times. For instance, one case was when an intermediate node was sending unsolicited duplicates of client requests.
    test link
    If you can identify the involved session, client and time, you could send us a Server log snippet, centered around the event time, for a check.

I confirm that when a "session forcibly closed" event is received, the client library does not try to recover.
    It is up to the application to react to the notification and perform a reconnection; for coherency, this should be restricted to code 39.
    (the way depends on the version of the client library you are using; please specify it if you need more details).
    I'm getting error 39 quite a lot now. I don't want to have to keep forcing recovery. Is there no fix for this?
    Last edited by Oxbridge; March 25th, 2020 at 08:51 AM.